BomeBox – New!
The MIDI Hub for Stage & Studio
The BomeBox is the solution for connecting and mapping devices via MIDI, Ethernet, WiFi, and USB (without the need of a computer). Cross-connect USB-MIDI devices (powered by the BomeBox), MIDI 5-pin DIN, other BomeBoxes, and computers.
""The BomeBox is the best MIDI tool I've ever owned. It served me right on Nine Inch Nails and now I take it with me to every gig. As I know, I can trust it."
– Jason Buckley (NIN D3 Operator/Programmer)
- Power: uses approx 150mA, either
- via Micro-USB Type B: standard cell phone charger, or
- via Power over Ethernet (PoE, 48V): Ethernet In port
- Provides power for connected USB-MIDI devices (max. 1A)
- other daisy chained BomeBoxes via PoE Out (if powered via PoE)
- New Features will be made available via firmware update
- Dimensions: 121mm x 96 mm x 38 mm (4.8″ x 3.7″ x 1.5″)
- Weight: 180g